Pssst….guess what is next week?
Help support the CCCK8 PTSA by making sure that you have us set to receive your smile donations!
How do you do that you ask? it’s easy:
1. Go to www.smile.amazon.com
2. Under the search bar you will see SUPPORTING, click the dropdown arrow next to whatever is currently there
3. Click change
4. type Coal Creek Canyon K-8 PTSA in the search bar, select & you are done!
The important thing to remember is when you shop on Amazon, you must type smile.amazon.com
We need another parent to help for grades 1/2! Email here to volunteer!
We need your membership!
Click here to join online
8th grade is in the lead with 58%
6th grade is in 2nd place with 45%
7th in 3rd with 40%
Good job middle schoolers!
Classroom membership challenge goes until 10/15. The classroom with the most memberships will win a prize of their choosing. (Open Gym with Ms Lena, Boardgame afternoon, Extra recess)
WHY JOIN PTSA?
- It’s good for you!
*At PTSA meetings you can raise your concerns, have your say, suggest ideas and input into how our funds are spent.
- It’s good for your kids!
*You are your children’s most important role model. Showing you value
their education will teach them to value it as well.
- It’s good for the school!
*Schools are becoming more and more dependent on PTSAs for fundraising revenue to supplement the school budget.
Show your support by shopping!
You can support our school financially JUST BY DOING YOUR NORMAL SHOPPING?! Here are two ways:
– Shop at Amazon? Switch to Smile.Amazon.com, designate Coal Creek Canyon K-8 PTSA as your organization, and a portion of your purchases will support our school. (It works exactly the same, including with Prime, but donates a little, too.)
– How about King Soopers? Log onto your account at www.kingsoopers.com. Under “your account,” choose community rewards. You can then search for Coal Creek Canyon K-8 PTSA. It’s that easy!
Most of our fundraising is done through events, but we do like to supplement with a few others throughout the year. The chair would be the contact person for these and possible research and bring new ideas to the members. If interested, contact Tami Lawson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to be a
Upcoming PTSA Events
General PTSA Meeting
Mon. 11/3 @6:30
Email Tami for Zoom link
Stay up-to-date with upcoming events, volunteer opportunities, and more, by checking back here on the website or liking us on our Facebook page.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, concerns, please feel free to contact Tami Lawson, President
303-359-5362 call or text